Red Stella Deposits and Cancelation Policy
At Red Stella we understand that life happens, so if you need to cancel or reschedule please give us at least 24 hour notice to fill the vacancy.
Haircuts – No deposit needed but we do require a credit card on file to secure the appointment. If canceling in under 24 hours of the appointment time, client will be charged half of the service cost to the card on file. After the 1st short notice change, (under 24 hours) the full amount will be charged.
Chemical/Color Appointments – We require a deposit equalling half of the cost of the service booked to secure a chemical/color appointment.
If canceling in under 24 hours of the appointment time, client will forgo their deposit.
After the 1st short notice change, (under 24 hours) the full amount will be charged.
Our Promise Re-do’s and Refunds – We always strive to exceed client’s expectations, though, if you are not 100% satisfied with your service, simply call and let us know within 24 hours of your original appointment. Management reserves the right to not approve hair adjustments even if requested within the 24 hour period.
We want you to LOVE your hair! Just know, we do not allow color tweaking for you to “try on” color. If you and your stylist agree on a certain tone and you don’t like it, we will be happy to adjust it for you at your expense. Every situation is different and our stylists do their best to be extremely thorough in their consultations and pictures help us greatly!
If you would like a refund, we must see the hair in person. Sending us pictures are not enough for us to approve a refund. Management will conduct a thorough consultation with the stylist and the client to help resolve any issue to the best of their ability.
We are not liable for hair color done outside of the salon.
Please note that all work done by our new talent in our apprenticeship program is not guaranteed.
Good to know!
1) These colors DO fade and bleed onto pillow cases, towels, clothes, etc. Red Stella and it’s stylists are not responsible for any staining of personal belongings after the completion of your service.
2) We recommend that you DO NOT wash your hair for 48 hours after your color service.
3) Use of heat (curling irons, blowdryers, straighteners) will increase fading.
4) Washing with cold water WILL help keep the vibrancy of your color.
5) Avoid sun exposure or wear a hat.
6) ALWAYS use a heat protectant.